The iTunes terms and conditions have changed again! This is beyond a joke!
What ticks me off about this:
- the amount of times I have to do this, and the only time I get prompted for this is when installing new apps. When you have multiple devices this is a PITA
- Instead of telling me bout what’s changed, they hit me with 101 pages of material to read! Hang on, I just wanted to download a free app!
- The only way I can tell what’s changed is to make sure I download each one and do a compare on them, but…
- I have just entered in 4 different email addresses and I’m getting an error ‘could not send email, try again.’ I have tried four! how many do you want me to try, and yes, one of them WAS the address I registered the account with. (This leads me to believe they are hiding something in this agreement they don’t want to share with me)
- Why can’t I just use the old agreement? It’s worked fine for so long now
Imagine if you bought a car and once a week or at some random time, you got into the car and turned on the ignition and your car speaks to you, “sorry, the terms and conditions of you using this vehicle have changed, please accept this new 101 page agreement before I let you start it!” But to make matters worse, you’d have to go back inside your house to accept them! (after all it does throw me out of the app store and I have to restart what it is I was doing)
Seriously, take it for granted I accepted your old terms and conditions, just show me what’s changed! Don’t make me read EVERYTHING, because as we all know, that’s not going to happen.
I’m sorry, I do love grApple, but I seriously hate them too!
it’s good to see, the itunes terms and conditions changed recently. I logged into iTunes yesterday, and in doing some action, I was prompted to accept new terms and conditions. At the top of the page was a summary of what’s changed… woohoo!!!
Leave a comment